This is a .85 oz. cartridge (with plunger included) of PRO-FIX 20/20 ("24 hour") shafting epoxy. PRO-FIX 20/20 forms a tough bond that provides very high impact resistance and shear strength. The two component adhesive is mixed 1:1 by volume and has a 20-30 minute work life and a 20 hour cure at room temperature. Color is an off-white.
Pro-Fix 20/20 is our best seller because of its outstanding performance and versatility. This formula gives aerospace quality bonds at an affordable price. Follow the 5 steps below to ensure a proper bond.
1) Mix equal parts of Part A and Part B by volume. (Do not re-mix the epoxy during use)
2) Mix thoroughly until the product has a uniform color.
3) Spread adhesive inside of the hosel with a round dowel or suitable applicator.
4) Spread a thin layer over tip-prepared shaft (grit-sanded) and examine for complete coverage. (Do not continue to use epoxy that has started to set or becomes gelled)
5) Insert the shaft into the hosel with a slight twist and align. Clean excess adhesive off with alcohol. Leave undisturbed to cure.
- A 20-30 minute work life
- A 20 hour cure at room temperature
- Off-white color