This is a .85 oz cartridge (with plunger included) of 5/15 quick cure epoxy. Formulated specifically for the golf industry, PRO-FIX 5/15 Quick Cure is a toughened medium-viscosity, impact-resistant two part epoxy that gives the strength of long cure adhesives. Quick Cure has a gel time of 5-8 minutes and a playable strength within 20-30 minutes at standard temperature (allow longer time for colder temps). Follow the Five Step Mixing Procedure below to ensure proper bond.
1) Mix equal parts of Part A and Part B by volume. (Do not re-mix the epoxy during use)
2) Mix thoroughly until the product has a uniform color.
3) Spread adhesive inside of the hosel with a round dowel or suitable applicator.
4) Spread a thin layer over tip-prepared shaft (grit-sanded) and examine for complete coverage. (Do not continue to use epoxy that has started to set or becomes gelled)
5) Insert the shaft into the hosel with a slight twist and align. Clean excess adhesive off with alcohol. Leave undisturbed to cure.
- Quick Cure has a gel time of 5-8 minutes
- Playable strength within 20-30 minutes at standard temperature (allow longer time for colder temps)